Tuesday, November 18, 2008

tag you're it

Tagged

So I've never been 'tagged' before so here it goes! Thank you
Brandy!

Here are the Rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagged peeps know once your entry is UP.

n0.1- I can touch my nose with my tongue.
n0.2- I'm never sarcastic. never.
n0.3- I love to travel.
n0.4- I walk too fast.
n0.5- I have a history of bad driving, it's just not on my record anymore.
n0.6- I love Dole Orange Peach Mango.

I am tagging
Danielleeeeee, Jamie, Janelle, Angela, Sarah, & Tammy poo

2 comments:

Christensen's said...

Are you being sarcastic about the sarcastic comment? Or are you serious? I love the pictures of the salt flats. Those are beautiful! I wish Jed and I could make it to your fondue party, but we will be out of town. You will have to do it again sometime.

Tamara with a "T" said...

Huh???I don't get all the rules... tag this person...then send them an invite...than what huh who hee??? Can you really touch your nose with your tongue? Very talented...show me on Saturday because I am very interested.