Monday, October 6, 2008

time to catch up

Oh girl's night.... the memories. You can scroll down and see the progression of the night. BTW this was the best girl's night to date!
The count for the night:
1 sprained ankle
1 broken glass
3 shots
? free drinks
? fun
100s of songs and musicals treats
1 haircut
7+ girls
2 bruised butt bones (Danielle?)
2 blisters
1 spinal injury
3 long lost friends
2 sweaty sides
2 trax trains with piano bar tunes
__________________________________
1 kick ass night... I love my friends


Hayley, Syd, Tam & Danielle




Tamara, Danielle and me in spirit, but actually I was taking the photo.


My old friend Adam Lyle

Singing and poundin my heart out!

My old JD friends!



The party table

They were really happy because we were having fun!

Tamara was hungry because she didn't eat any of Dwayne's nachoes like I did, so she tried to eat Danielle's arm instead.



WTF?!


We'll finish with this.... man I've got some kick ass moves!

2 comments:

Joe and Syd said...

Ha ha that was the best night ever! Me and Hay are crackin up at these pictures! Lets do it again soon.

Danielle said...

BTW...two more things to add to your list...
2 blisters on my feet
2 bruised butt bones from dancing in my chair.
It really was the greatest girls night in the history of girls nights.