Thursday, October 16, 2008

san francisco 2008

Oh boy! It's a long one. Here's our trip! We hung out with some awesome friends, and partied the day away, and we made some new friends along the way! My dad took us all over including the boardwalk in Santa Cruz and one of my favorite places in 0the world the where the Russian River meets the ocean. Then we visited this beautiful new building in Golden Gate Park, the Academy of Sciences by Renzo Piano, it was amazing! Then we even had time to meet up with Danielle, Tamara, and their hubbies for the some of my fav burritos!
The North Shore Cafe




I was trying a new angle.....



WTF?! Who is this guy?









Yeah weird I know....weird, weird.

This guy's got some kick ass hair!




?????









A beautiful sunset while we sat by the bridge

The sun was setting and the full moon came out





Johnson's Beach on the Russian River


my dad
my hubby
Where the river meets the ocean




We thought we'd get this cool shot with the waves crashing over this rock, right then the biggest wave ever hit, the shadow is the actual wave, and it crashed right down on there heads!




















The new Academy of Sciences by Renzo Piano














My favorite burrito place in San Francisco we've been going there for almost ten years! Mmmmm!


5 comments:

Ashley said...

I love your photos of the golden gate bridge and the beach. Really beautiful.

Danielle said...

So, for the first few pictures...um, so many question, so many questions. As for the rest..I love the beach! It's so invigorating. Thanks for taking us to Haight street for some kickass burritos.

Amber & Dustin Forman said...

Hey Chicka! It looks like you guys had a blast in San Fran! I love it there too!

You should add us to your bloggin' buddies! : )

Amber

Jamie said...

I'm so glad you found me!

I love that you and Mike go on so many trips! The only trips we go on are to 7-11 for red bulls. :D we're sooooo exciting.

Tamara with a "T" said...

I love all of the pictures you took! You are a good photographer...I wish we could've hung out for at least a day in San Fran! I wanted to be part of those first pictures...what? Huh?