Monday, September 15, 2008

tiff's bachelorette

We celebrated Tiff's Bachelorette Party by hanging out at the downtown Hilton and walking over to Keys on Main. The music was great and aside from one old weirdo we had a great time! Congratulations Tiff + Brandon!









We met some guy that had something to do with the Dew Tour and Tiff insisted we take our picture with him because he was 'famous' I'm still pretty sure he wasn't considering he told us so, but he was nice enough anyway!


On our way back to the hotel, by then all of our feet we sore so we were walking barefoot in downtown Salt Lake and yes I stepped in someone's spit who was so kind to have disposed of it in the middle of the sidewalk. Thank you kind citizen.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Ummm...I perhaps spit on Main Street a few nights ago. I'm sorry fellow citizen.

Unknown said...

thats right, I got drunk of 3 beers and a Jager shot. Did I mention they were huge beers.