Tuesday, September 2, 2008

this is it!!!

This is a warning to all readers who choose to read this post beware, it is mostly pictures and yes there are a lot of them, but to be fair I did wade through nearly 2000, just to upload for this trip, so really you are lucky this is not longer. So I decided I would finish off the trip as I already have new and exciting things to upload so I need to get caught up. This is a basic overview of the picture overload you are about to view: Bordeaux, Chateau D'Agassac, Saint Emilion, Getaria, Spain, Esterencuby my great grandmother's home town where we stayed in her home where family still lives now, Paris, Versailles, some more Paris, and the airport on the way home. Good luck and hopefully you survive this, and I use this for memories so it's like a digital scrapbook so that's why it's long.


Bordeaux









Chateau D'Agassac












Saint Emilion





Yeah I know, a toilet right? But what do you do with this? Sit? Hover? Squat? Balance?














Our cousins Dominic and Juliet




Getaria, Spain












Getaria Festival












I named him Harry for his faux hawk.






The Guggenheim Bilbao











Itxas Etxe








Esterencuby








Donibane Garazi


















The one and only town church.






Homemade cheese


My great grandmother's home in Esterencuby.

A cute old Basque man.

A night cruise down the Seine River...






L'Arc de Triomphe

Centre Pompidou
Notre Dame


Sacre Coeur



2.5 hours of walking lost in the street we found 'The Thinker'...and it was closed.




The view from on top of the Eiffel Tower

Versailles


















CDG Airport

2 comments:

Danielle said...

All of the pics are beautiful!

Danielle said...

All of the pictures are beautiful!