Thursday, September 4, 2008

chino convention time

Ongi Etorri! After traveling to the basque country I realized it had been WAY too long since I had gone to any festivals, picnics, or even danced for that matter, so my sisters, our friend Alise, and I packed up our bags and headed the Chino for the weekend. I can't even explain how much fun we had, and we definitely made the most of a long weekend, we shopped (twice), drank, ate, made new friends, and visited with LOTS of old friends, that I miss SO much now! I love you guys and let's road trip it again soon!

The White Girls in action, free drinks everybody, all night long!




our kick ass buddy Michael


Our long lost friends Tere, Phil, and Michael


Oh sweet Frederic, all grown up!


the panda hole








@ Centro Basco, who knew they let kids into a bar...


The Klika


Some dancers from SF





Baby Basques, they're so cute!




My friend Dave




Mike! Play DEAD! He did, and old people jsut stared.

Phil just wanted a little spoonin'

Our road trip crew saying goodbye to VEGAS!

No comments: