Wednesday, July 15, 2009

julio

One of my most inspirational professors from college Julio Bermudez, recently published an article in 'Faith & Form' magazine, after years of research. He posted a list of buildings, that in his research are ranked highest for eliciting EAEs, Extraordinary Architectural Experiences. I have been to a few of the places already, but most of the others are already on my list of what I will see, with a few additional others, such as the pyramids in Egypt and Santorini. I love dreaming of the places I will visit in the future....

1 comment:

Kateka said...

Oh man, I want to go all those places. That would be a dream come true. I just barely looked at all your vacation pics. Looks like so much fun. I am totally jealous. :) PS creme brule, oh my gosh, my total fave too.