Thursday, July 16, 2009

4 years

For our 4th anniversary we decided to do something other than the usual dinner night, so we picked up a BBQ picnic and a bottle of wine, and drove up Big Cottonwood Canyon to Donut Falls. The weather and the drive were beautiful, and we had a romantic dinner near a stream. Then we hiked up to the falls which were not quite as beautiful as they used to be since the filled it in. some... I think. Regardless the night was perfect and romantic. I look forward to spending many more nights like that together.





4 comments:

Janelle said...

Happy Anniversary! Love your idea of a picnic by the stream.

Danielle said...

I love you guys...and for some reason, the only thing I could think of when I saw these pictures is that you'll have beautiful babies one day. And I will be their favorite non-related Aunt Danielle. Schpinklepoo

Christensen's said...

Congrats! You look happy together! And you are gorgeous!

Dana said...

You get your act together and watch wale wars!!