Wednesday, April 22, 2009

it's time to catch up!

So I've been MIA for over a month, because I've been trying to finish up school.... and now I've finally turned in my last studio project, and now I've only got two little presentations, and I'm home free!!! So flash back to Spring Break in the middle of March, and I will be catching up on my blogging for every event since then!

So to start I took a short Spring Break with my friend Jamie to San Francisco for a quick visit with my dad, some great friends, site seeing and lots of food! mmmm what I wouldn't give for some Sol Food right now....





































Before I left some of our close family and friends, moved to Idaho, so before they left Mike and I took our niece and nephew out for one last play date! In the matter of four hours we managed to go to the store and buy treats, play at the park in the freezin wind, draw with chalk at home, and play and eat cheap tasting expensive pizza at Chuckie Cheese! Needless to say it was exhausting, but so much fun and definitely memorable!























3 comments:

Danielle said...

I love the pics at the park...so cute!

Jenna Johnson said...

Haha I'm laughing that peoplet thought the homeless looking children were yours! Man I should of worried more about what they looked like! I blame it on stress and lack of sleep!

Jamie said...

um the picture of me in the gray coat is COMPLETELY not flattering. I will pay you ten dollars to take it down.

I love the pictures of the kids, they look so happy!