Tuesday, February 24, 2009

dum de dum....

It's been awhile so here are a few random things going on...
Duke and Tucker are now BFFs
Also Duke enjoys sleeping in Tucker's bed... I really think he has no idea how big he is. (ignore the garbage it was Spring Cleaning Day!)
This is Tucker's new buddy Gracie, she's my parents puppy and they love to play together.



We're planning on selling our house in few months so we've decided it's time to finish up our projects around the house and every time I say I'm going to take before and after pictures... I always forget. Here's a semi before picture, it will probably be awhile before we have the after, but I'm excited to get it done! .... Yeah I went through a purple phase... doesn't everyone?
I'm selling this....

4 comments:

angela said...

What are your plans for after you sell the house?

Christensen's said...

Cute puppies! I love the comic on your last post. I laughed so hard!

Jamie said...

hahah why did you post just a picture of your desk?

are you selling it? painting it?

tucker/gus looks so big in those pictures!

Kateka said...

The picture of Duke laying in the little bed is hilarious!