Sunday, December 7, 2008

eco gift this.

Seriously I stumbled upon one of the most amazing sites whilst wandering the internet for gift ideas this morning! World of Good is a Co-Op site for selling hundreds of beautiful products, each one has a story about how it makes an positive impact on the world. Some are hand made by women in India that have been rescued from prostitution, others are simply made by recycled bottle or paper. It's seriously amazing! So far I've only made a small purchase of recycled wrapping paper, but ooh I have a wishlist already! Check it out here.






6 comments:

Danielle said...

I totally love it! Brittany. We need to open a little store here that sells this stuff. Seriously. Let's do it. Over and out.

Jenna Johnson said...

I love this site!!! Thank you for posting it!!!

Tamara with a "T" said...

I love love love it! Everything is so cute...that is now my wishlist too...thanks for starting it for me...kumbyaaaaa

Christensen's said...

I need to check it out! I hope you are having a great holiday season! Email me your address so I can send you a Christmas card. sbob33@hotmail.com

Janelle said...

I want ALL of it

Jamie said...

What an awesome find. I want one of the aluminum water bottles, so cool!