Wednesday, July 23, 2008

my first trip to nyc

My first trip to New York City, was for Spring Break and a whole group of friends from school. This was one of the first 'big' cities I'd ever been to, it was a little overwhelming. It was a trip of many first, while I was there I saw many architectural wonders, as well as getting the chance to meet my older (half) sister and her husband for the very first time. We also went to the David Letterman show. Here are a few pics documenting my trip...



Clearly this Letterman portion of the trip



My sister Kelli and I



Danielle and I and this ginormous (sp?) man



My first drag queen experience



...and Rob tickling the pickle. No Explanation.

I forgot to mention this was also during my short lived brunette days. They are so over now. So over.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

That was the best trip! Remember the, uh, one bathroom that I peed in? That was so so gross.